Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

My session with the Emacs psychiatrist - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My session with the Emacs psychiatrist

Re: My session with the Emacs psychiatrist

i made that up as i went, btw
    Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Getting your Masters was well worth the time and effort.

Perhaps a coffee table book in the making?

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Perhaps a coffee table book in the making?
    With complimentary copies to each of your friends at LJR?

What would happen if you ran two Eliza programs against each other, with one of them being forced to artificially start the conversation? That would be hilarious to see.

What would happen if you ran two Eliza programs against each other, with one of them being forced to artificially start the conversation? That would be hilarious to see.
    that's so crazy it might just work! I doubt it though, they'd probably get themselves caught up in a loop eventually

Why go to all this trouble, when we could just record Ralinx on weed...

heh........yeah

LOL