Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

AOL Sues Microsoft Over Browser - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AOL Sues Microsoft Over Browser

Re: AOL Sues Microsoft Over Browser

aol already is an evil empire...but evil is the best thing to fight evil with......and if we are lucky, aol wont be like microsoft. *Im hoping aol is the next evil empire as long as they use linux as their OS.
    Sure they're an empire, but I don't think they're evil (yet). At least, there's nothing evil about forcing millions of computer users to use linux

let's hope they just destroy each other

every lawyer in the US has been waiting for this battle

ultra sweet.... d00d, you should look into becoming a ninja !
    what does becoming a ninja have to do with this?

Sure they're an empire, but I don't think they're evil (yet). At least, there's nothing evil about forcing millions of computer users to use linux
    you shure as hell dont have to force me to use linux like you do windows. 8)Linux8) >Micro$oft>

I'm sure it'll be especially amusing when AOL gets asked by Microsoft why they're still using Internet Explorer instead of their own browser...

I'm sure it'll be especially amusing when AOL gets asked by Microsoft why they're still using Internet Explorer instead of their own browser...
    I've wondered about that myself.