Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

AOL Sues Microsoft Over Browser - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AOL Sues Microsoft Over Browser

Re: AOL Sues Microsoft Over Browser

Oooooooh........ I wanna sell bullets to BOTH sides in this war!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Sell? Hell I'll donate. But on second thought, they both have too much money and don't need donations.

..............it has begun.....microsoft is doomed. first sun microsystems sewed them over java, then the government picks on them, then aol wants to release a linux version of aol. now aol not only sues but might buy out microsofts competition......a compitition that is far seperior to them.

....the day that linux becomes more popular then windows, i will have a party, mabye an install fest....just because linux is better and i will be telling all the windows zealots that i told them and i will laugh at them...
    ultra sweet.... d00d, you should look into becoming a ninja !

This is pretty stupid...

its simple mathematics.

dog eat dog

And with any luck, AOL will refrain from becoming the next evil empire once they destroy MS...

And with any luck, AOL will refrain from becoming the next evil empire once they destroy MS...
    I wouldn't count on it.... never underestimate to power and ability of utter morons...

Of course they'll become the next evil empire. Take a look at history: IBM was on top, forming the "evil empire". Dethroned by Microsot, who then formed that same "evil empire". It's just a question of who's next to sit on the throne. Me, I'm going for AOL. It's always nice to have a change of pace, and maybe we'll get a few years grace before they start playing the part.

Of course they'll become the next evil empire. *Take a look at history: *IBM was on top, forming the "evil empire". *Dethroned by Microsot, who then formed that same "evil empire". *It's just a question of who's next to sit on the throne. *Me, I'm going for AOL. *It's always nice to have a change of pace, and maybe we'll get a few years grace before they start playing the part.
    aol already is an evil empire...but evil is the best thing to fight evil with......and if we are lucky, aol wont be like microsoft. Im hoping aol is the next evil empire as long as they use linux as their OS.

....the day that linux becomes more popular then windows, i will have a party, mabye an install fest....just because linux is better and i will be telling all the windows zealots that i told them and i will laugh at them...
    Why wait when windoze lusers are so easy to laugh at right now? *Myself, *I'm in favour of getting in the practice while the goings good!.
    haw,haw,haw.

Kind Mastermind

Oooooooh........ I wanna sell bullets to BOTH sides in this war!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    All hail, creedon speaks! *Take note and bow! *(j/k)

Yeah, I'd love to make a buck or two off of both sides. *This is funny, really. *Two mega-huge, multi-national super-corporations...how pitiful. * Of course, I expect MSNBC and CNN to be running conflicting reports. *Joy. *This could be worse than the Democrats vs. the Republicans during the presidential elections.

Keep your heads down and your helmets on, boys. *The war is going to get ugly quick. *I get the feeling that this is one huge sh*t sandwich and we may all have to take a bite!