Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Brain fried
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brain fried

Brain fried

Just one of those times where my brain feels very fried. I just wrote two exams, english and french. used brain too much. hurts to think now

but it's all good.. I've got science exam tomorrow, and that's all just basically math(chemistry stuff) w/o significant figures

Re: Brain fried

I've felt dead for 18 days now...

W00T! I wrote my Chem exam last thursday, and social today. I have to write physics tomorow, so I'm sure !studying hard, because I don't have a clue what we did all semester

On the plus side: after tommorrow I'll be completely done with chemistry, social studies, and physics for the rest of my life!! MWAHAHAHAH!!! ;D

On the plus side: after tommorrow I'll be completely done with chemistry, social studies, and physics for the rest of my life!! MWAHAHAHAH!!! ;D
    Congrats... Man I felt the same way when I ended my brush with those classes... I actually took social studies as an extra class because the teacher was so cool.

I just hope that when I get to university, they'll let me take whatever I want and not force me into taking crappy classes like Social Studies like they do in High School

Amène le ton examen de français! ;D

Amène le ton examen de français! ;D
    Vince... buddy, I got my A in french - I'm glad I never have to speak, read or hear it again !

That's pretty much how I felt at the end of grade 9

Vince... buddy, I got my A in french - I'm glad I never have to speak, read or hear it again !
    French is cool

I've felt emotionally dead lately. First time in quite a while. I'm not sure yet if I like this old feeling or not.