Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Bushes Speech

Thread: Bushes Speech

Bushes Speech

I was very impressed on what he said. He made some very bold statements about cutting speending that had the right side (mostly Democrats) of the complex a bit upset. Restriciton of the State is awsome 8) and it's great that the elderly will finally be able to get medicine on medicare/medicade. My mother is a nurse and has told me horror stories about how Hospitals have to turn away old people because thye have medicare and it won't pay for prescriptions (hell, not even saline [sp]).

There were only three things I didn't like. One was the fact that he was a little to vauge in his speech at some points, the other was the restriction of technology to forigners, and the tracking of forigners on American soil. It sounds like a Fortress (the movie). :-[

Re: Bushes Speech

Bushes:

There were only three things I didn't like. One was the fact that he was a little to vauge in his speech at some points, the other was the restriction of technology to forigners, and the tracking of forigners on American soil. It sounds like a Fortress (the movie). :-[
    Those are two things. Ya know, I started to watch it but I was pissed off because it came on over what i was watching.

The State of the Union speech -- whoever makes it -- is necessarily horseshit (at least a good part of it), because when the good stuff doesn't happen, or the bad stuff does, it allows a lot of finger pointing. ("Remember, I asked them...", "they wouldn't cooperate...", etc.).