Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Valentines Day Idea - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Valentines Day Idea

Re: Valentines Day Idea

heh heh...that's ok. The ol' 'apologise for everything' trick has worked well for me in the past, so I don't see how it might not work here

Nah, I wouldn't do anything to make your sister mad...I'm a wonderful guy, really
    Ok... I know I tend to apologise for everything to, it's a really bad habit. My gf should respect my opinion, not punish me for my difference in opinion.

You sound nicer than the guys she has dated before.

But you should know that she has suffered from an eating disorder, and she's currently trying to loose all the weight she gained, so she's a bit fat right now.

Associate

Now remember everybody! Friends, don't let friend hump friends!!!!

Now remember everybody! Friends, don't let friend hump friends!!!!
    Friendship sometimes grows into love - take that in consideration!

You sound nicer than the guys she has dated before.

But you should know that she has suffered from an eating disorder, and she's currently trying to loose all the weight she gained, so she's a bit fat right now.
    Hrm...well, I'm not so sure that that is necessarily a problem (unless you're talking in excess of 350 pounds). If she's interested in losing the weight, maybe she would like a little helpful encouragement now and then (ok, I may not be too good at that sort of thing, due to inexperience, but if she's a decent girl, I might be willing to give it a try).

BTW, I'm in the USA and I'm not exactly rich, so, uh, I may not be able to visit too much (she may have to settle for mail, e-chat, and/or phone calls for awhile)...

Yea, that's true, but it can get creepy sometimes.

you have to remember that zesty is a person that wont play doungeons and dragons any more because it has magic in it makeing it satanic. he also says my friends and i are going streight to hell because we play it.

you have to remember that zesty is a person that wont play doungeons and dragons any more because it has magic in it makeing it satanic. he also says my friends and i are going streight to hell because we play it.
    You dizzing D&D ??

I'll have my mighty army of roleplayers hunt you down like the dog you are... We show no mercy !!

Yea, that's true, but it can get creepy sometimes.
    Yeah, and painful..