Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Let's see you figure this out - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's see you figure this out

Re: Let's see you figure this out

This question is so simple! First, you just take the equation for the combustion of sugar, then apply hess's law to it. You do have your data booklet, don't you? That fills in all the blanks with regards to the numbers you're missing from hess's equation. Then just cancel the units and you're done! (for question A anyway)

;D
    what, I need a data booklet? that's not fair, MY question didn't need a data booklet!!

(you ARE being sarcastic, right?)

come on! This is grade 12 academic chemistry!

And no, you don't need a databooklet... so long as you happen to know the heats of formation of sugar, carbon dioxide, and water vapor off by heart... ;D