Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

W00T!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: W00T!

W00T!

Two cool things happened:

I sent in a hint to LFS, and got it included:

http://hints.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/linuxlogo.txt

Second, my parents went to Calgary for the weekend! I'm all alone and I get to have the bass thumping round the clock... maybe I should invite some friends over...

Kind Mastermind

Re: W00T!

Sah-weet! *Congrats on getting your hint included.

Don't get too wild on us, as we don't want the parental units to go crazy on ya when they return .

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Way to go, Feztaa!

Thanks, I feel great about this. It's the first major thing that I've "given back" to the community.

Way to go!!

Congratulations

that actually looks kinda cool... I might install that bitching linux logo thing

;D

I got the idea from (you guessed it)... Mandrake!

I found a way to get it to display the current console you're on, as well. Perhaps I should update it. Heh

Nah, I just like that it prints GNU/LoveLinux i686 <kernel version> and speed of my bitching processor (NGene, stop teasing me because you have a big CPU than mine... )
    Every time I boot my PC.

Nah, I just like that it prints GNU/LoveLinux i686 <kernel version> and speed of my bitching processor (NGene, stop teasing me because you have a big CPU than mine... )
    Every time I boot my PC.
    my cpu more or less likely ownz both of you....heh....i gotta athlon @ 1200mhz....if my parents wern't complete morons, i would upgrade to athlon xp 1900.

TeRG: if *you* weren't a complete moron, you would wait until Hammers are out

EDIT: 8) 64-bit Computers 8)