Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

do yourself a favor.....
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: do yourself a favor.....

do yourself a favor.....

....dont stare at magnisium (sp?) while its burning.....after chemistry today, i had my advisor show me magnisium......it hurt my eyes even though it was only a couple of seconds.

Re: do yourself a favor.....

....dont stare at magnisium (sp?) while its burning.....after chemistry today, i had my advisor show me magnisium......it hurt my eyes even though it was only a couple of seconds.
    fool.

here's another tip: if you throw the left over odds and ends of everything you use in science practicals (inc Magnisium ribbon) into an unused draw throughout the year. Don't set light to it as an end of year prank, you may burn the science block down, or even worse, loose your eyebrows.

fool.

here's another tip: if you throw the left over odds and ends of everything you use in science practicals (inc Magnisium ribbon) into an unused draw throughout the year. Don't set light to it as an end of year prank, you may burn the science block down, or even worse, loose your eyebrows.
    is that what made you turn from kernel to popcorn?

Ohh and the stuff that says... DO NOT MIX WITH CLORINE....

Don't do that...

Ohh and the stuff that says... DO NOT MIX WITH CLORINE....

Don't do that...
    i dont feel like making a musterd bomb but it is a good chemical warfare weapon...it dates back to WWI and it can be made from things you buy in a store......its interesting....

i dont feel like making a musterd bomb but it is a good chemical warfare weapon...it dates back to WWI and it can be made from things you buy in a store......its interesting....
    Yup...

I just remembered my old grade school days... we had this one science teacher who blew up one half of his desk trying to teach the students that mixing their own gunpowder for New years eve was a bad idea...
    He was known as Dr. Doom ever since that..

Yup...

I just remembered my old grade school days... we had this one science teacher who blew up one half of his desk trying to teach the students that mixing their own gunpowder for New years eve was a bad idea...
    He was known as Dr. Doom ever since that..
    we plan on doing gunpowder....my teacher knows how to do that.....we had a vote on doing different experiments and that was on top of the list....and we are gunna bend glass too

is that what made you turn from kernel to popcorn?
    lol, no I did happen in my school, I wasn't responsible for it though. I was responsible for setting light to our Christmas tree trying to recreate an experiment I'd done in science club, it envolved milk powder and a naked flame. :

Loobing a one kg brick of pure sodium into a lake is a bad idea too... :

Just remember, gasoline and styrofoam don't mix.