Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

help proof-read my document
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help proof-read my document

help proof-read my document

can you please proof read my document for school?

http://mncs.k12.mn.us/students/gamer...ace/repr0t.doc

thanks,
    TeRG

Re: help proof-read my document

Hi TerG - very good report - even though it is in MS Word.
    I am not the greatest speller and did not sheck that.

you can and should let your class know that the unit for magnetic flux field - is called a Tesla. This is one of the 4 fields which is really freaking important in understanding EM waves. it is anlogous to the Volt on the M side of the EM equation.

Tesla was a really bright mo-fo, some of my professors in school thought he was brighter than Einstien.

it wasnt done in word. i did it in openoffice i just saved it so that my advisor could review it from time to time.

Ahhh...

I guess I won't be of much help....

> Danish >
    > Physics >
    > MS Word Format >

it wasnt done in word. *i did it in openoffice i just saved it so that my advisor could review it from time to time.
    you da man! What is this report supposed to be on? I know it talks about edison and Tesla but it came across somewhat a comprasion + plus delving into Tesla's work. You could focus on one or the other quite easily. It is still a nice summary.

you da man! * *What is this report supposed to be on? *I know it talks about edison and Tesla but it came across somewhat a comprasion + plus delving into Tesla's work. *You could focus on one or the other quite easily. *It is still a nice summary.
    its about the life of tesla. i left out some so far but that is the written part. the rest of the stuff will be covered in the rest of the report.

What a nice hypocrite... TeRG posts in one thread that we should ban Microsoft, that they suck, their software sucks, etc. and here he comes with a Microsoft Word document... see the paradox? *Couldn't you have done it in HTML? Your supervisor could've edited that. What about raw text?

What a nice hypocrite... TeRG posts in one thread that we should ban Microsoft, that they suck, their software sucks, etc. and here he comes with a Microsoft Word document... see the paradox? *Couldn't you have done it in HTML? Your supervisor could've edited that. *What about raw text?
    like i said. it was made in open office. i can even give you an open office version. but in my school i am required to make them in word documents.

see the paradox?
    That's not a paradox, just a contradiction.

ah sheesh! the man wants a review of his report. i have to save stuff in ms word format sometimes too using abiword. TerG has to live with others in this world too. i for one am happy TerG did not go out and purchase MS word and MS windows to do his report.

/me was idiot for saying naything about TerG's document format... it was meant to be a joke :-X