Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: does this make sence to you?

Re: does this make sence to you?

In a strip club, you're there strictly for entertainment: Not to get laid, not to develop an everlasting relationship.
    In tampa it's a little diffrent. I've had friends who have gotten laid by strippers, you just have to give the most money. It's "legal" prostitution.

I don't agree with strip bars and that kind of stuff. Those girls (and everyone else for that matter) is worth more money than they get parading around naked. It's sad tha thats all they can do.

I know Tampa's different (I'm originally from St Pete). But I think it's at least nation-wide. The girls are exploited. But in many cases, they choose it over working at, say, K-Mart or Taco Bell. It really is too bad.

I know Tampa's different (I'm originally from St Pete). But I think it's at least nation-wide. The girls are exploited. But in many cases, they choose it over working at, say, K-Mart or Taco Bell. It really is too bad.
    I'm sure some of them actually like it. Nudists aren't nudists because they get to see other people naked. They just like to let their genitals breathe as they frolick about. Others do it for the big easy money. They get paid boucoup (however you spell this franglais word) bucks to dance naked. If you have the nerve to do it, it's not exactly hard work. By the way, I don't say these things as one who goes to these bars. I've been to one once and didn't like it. It just made me feel perverted and more lonely. But I say if people like it, let them go. I see nothing morally wrong with it.

Mentor

In tampa it's a little diffrent. I've had friends who have gotten laid by strippers, you just have to give the most money. It's "legal" prostitution.
    dude you live in tampa !!!! the BEST nude bar is in tampa , mons venus !!!! that place is great !!!!