Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

does this make sence to you? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: does this make sence to you?

Good Guru

Re: does this make sence to you?

Well, stripers make good money but then agian you have to have a nice body to do that. I've known some girls strip for fun because they want to show off their bodies.

It's amazing what crud you can find on banknote. I remeber a servey a couple of years ago that found traces of cocain on about 85% of US banknotes If you can get traces of cocain on that many notes, just think of all the disgusting things that people come into contact with more often than coke.

eeeeeww, think of all the traces of bodly fluids from hundereds of people you're carrying around in your wallet. It doesn't suprise me she didn't want them stuck in her kecks.

Who cares? I mean, if you're too cheap to go to a REAL stripping club, that's your problem. I mean, you gave her ONE dollar for god's sake, that must not be a very good club.

I used to go to strip clubs quite often. Been to loads of em both here and in Europe. I stopped going in those places when I started putting more value in my cash and less value in over-priced beer and snotty dancers expecting me to give them money. Haven't been to one in years.

I have to admit, though, I've been to a few that were very freindly, both staff AND dancers and I enjoyed those. But as far as the totally nude thing is concerned, I think it defeats the purpose really.

To answer the original question:

"does that make sence to you? she wont have the money near her crotch but she will roll around on the stage they clean once a day?"

Consider the source of this bit of "wisdom" and judge accordingly.

Who cares? I mean, if you're too cheap to go to a REAL stripping club, that's your problem.
    If He were being "cheap" He wouldn't be going to a strip club in the first place. Strip bars are generally very expensive.

I mean, you gave her ONE dollar for god's sake, that must not be a very good club.
    If he were tipping $5's , $10's and $20's He is either a) loaded with dough and doesn't care or b) is intent on burning through all his cash in about half an hour. A $1 dollar tip is sensible considering He most likely just paid $5.00 for ONE bottle of brew.

Mentor

Ah man.. dancing naked infront of the crowd doesn't mean she wants people to just sticking money on her sensitive area. It's two different things.
    No, now wait a minute !!! I'm not saying i want to touch her privates ( in New Jersey you cant TOUCH the dancers in NUDE bars, thats why they have the garter on their leg, normally they would let you put it in thier bra if you were at a gogo bar ).

Ok now we are getting off track i just thought it was funny that she didnt want the money too close to her crotch but she will do the russian splits and have the same privates that the money cant touch, touch the floor that they walk on.

They handle the money in their hands and then they use the same hand to rub their privates and rub their boobs, it just didnt make sence to me that she didnt want me putting a dollar 6 inches from her vagina , but she will rather hold the money in her hand and switch the money back a forth depending which side she is laying on, left hand on the money right hand on her vag. *

quote from vince:
    Who cares? *I mean, if you're too cheap to go to a REAL stripping club, that's your problem. *I mean, you gave her ONE dollar for god's sake, that must not be a very good club.
    dude, if you dont know what the fuck your talking about i wish you would not say anything at all, why are you calling me cheap? you dont know shit about this club or about how much i gave the girl, maybe it was easier to say i gave her a dollar for story telling purposes, this was supposed to be a funny thing that happend to me that i thought i would share with you guys, oh well , thanks for ruining it

there is always one in the bunch : :

I think you are all missing the point of stripclubs...... to make men dumber

Good Guru

I'm not saying i want to touch her privates
    Why not?? There is nothing wrong with sliding the money on her and let your little figure do a little walk... :P

Anyway, tipping a dollar at the strip club is good enough. I mean you could spend about 40 bucks a night there just tipping those girls and the beer is also high there.

When I was living in El Paso, Texas, the strip clubs are about 3 bucks for admission and 5 bucks a pitcher. And those Mexican chicks sure looks nice ( at least before they are married and have children ). ;D

I remeber a servey a couple of years ago that found traces of cocain on about 85% of US banknotes If you can get traces of cocain on that many notes, just think of all the disgusting things that people come into contact with more often than coke.
    Actually, a rolled up bank note just happens to be an incredibly convenient tool for snorting cocaine, that's why it's on so many banknotes.

So it's not like there are people who go around trying to find the most disgusting things to rub money in

Although, think about the chances of the money in your wallet right now having been slid into a stripper's bra/whatever while she was stripping at one point in time, hehe ;D

In a strip club, you're there strictly for entertainment: Not to get laid, not to develop an everlasting relationship. The girls, married, single, virgin or war-torn, are there to make a buck. I like the places, personally. If the chick wants the cash in her hand, I'll go along with it. But it seems odd that they would be fussy about how (or where) to give them the money.