Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Vince and a very cute brunette
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vince and a very cute brunette

Vince and a very cute brunette

Good Guru

Re: Vince and a very cute brunette

Yeap, all kids are cute...

But not you though.... :P

How did you score with her.... she's a babe !

She's my cousin and soon to be god-daughter (in the sense that I'll be her godfather)

But not you though.... :P
    >

Yeah Vince, she's WAAAAAAAAAY out of your league!! ;D ;D

I'll have you all notice that she did not mind my hand on her butt! ;D ;D ;D

aww isn't she cute!

now be a good godfather and start the linux indoctrination ASAP!! start with cute cuddly stuffed penguins!

aww isn't she cute!

now be a good godfather and start the linux indoctrination ASAP!! start with cute cuddly stuffed penguins!
    Thank you so f*cking much dude!!!! I couldn't think of something to buy her for her baptÍme (what's that in english? You know when you get offically part of the christian church). A stuffed pinguin it will be!

Thank you so f*cking much dude!!!! *I couldn't think of something to buy her for her baptÍme (what's that in english? *You know when you get offically part of the christian church). *A stuffed pinguin it will be!
    Not sure about the spelling... but Baptism ? in Danish we call it DŚb.... just in case you where wondering..

Anyways... water and shit right?

I got the sweetest teddybear at mine... and I still have it right on my desk... to remind me that I'm suppose to be a nice guy.

I'm not so sure about shit, but Baptism does involve holy water at one point or another.....