Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Not drunk?!

Thread: Not drunk?!

Not drunk?!

Ok, it's the night of my 21st birthday. *Actually, it's technically the morning of the next day (1:30am.)

I smell like cigarette smoke, and I've had about 10 shots worth of alcohol in the last five hours, but I'm not drunk (I'm only 105 lbs mind you.) *I'm not sure I understand that right now, but it's been real fun, and real interesting.

Although one thing is for sure, everything is about twice as loud as normal.

Re: Not drunk?!

Ok, it's the night of my 21st birthday. Actually, it's technically the morning of the next day (1:30am.)

I smell like cigarette smoke, and I've had about 10 shots worth of alcohol in the last five hours, but I'm not drunk (I'm only 105 lbs mind you.) I'm not sure I understand that right now, but it's been real fun, and real interesting.

Although one thing is for sure, everything is about twice as loud as normal.
    Hehe, gratzie man! I get to go though it in about a weeks time. March 13 is when I hit the big 21....

18th of June is the day, I'll turn 21.. not that it matters, I can drink legally anywhere I want to...

Happy birthday!

damn I feel old now

Happy birthday!

damn I feel old now
    No need... look at Dean

Kind Mastermind

Congrats! I'm feeling a bit long in the tooth now...

Not drunk? Pfff... everyone that's drunk say they're not.

"Me...? Naahhhhh! Alcohol doezin... er... dazon.... doson.... doesn't affec' meeee *HIC*"

Ok, it's the night of my 21st birthday. Actually, it's technically the morning of the next day (1:30am.)
    Congratulations, you've been an adult for 3 years!! ;D