Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Real men... - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Real men...

Re: Real men...

Good point.

Non-sense: Emacs is complicated and slow and so are women. Vi is simple and efficient just like real men!
    Then it follows that anyone who can master things so complicated must be - by definition - a real man.

Then it follows that anyone who can master things so complicated must be - by definition - a real man.
    There is a flaw in your logic .... complicated and fast would make you a real man. Complicated and slow is almost the same as fast and simple in a lot of cases.

You want an editor head-to-head duel? Is that what you want? ;D

[quote]
    not!
    real men dont waste time sitting motionless watching others on tv. that is my definition of lame.
    "The character of a man is best seen by the quality of his woman." --H. Rap. Brown

There is a flaw in your logic
    I don't think so.

You want an editor head-to-head duel? Is that what you want? ;D
    Ha ha. Not really. I was just yanking your chain. I don't even use Emacs.

Ha ha. Not really. I was just yanking your chain. I don't even use Emacs.
    /me prepares Anti-Microsoft-NotePad-user shotgun.

What do you use then?

/me points Anti-Microsoft-NotePad-user shotgun on Radar

(Real men carry shotgun all the time or they are ninjas that totally flip out even if people think they are insane or totally sweet)

/me prepares Anti-Microsoft-NotePad-user shotgun.

What do you use then?

/me points Anti-Microsoft-NotePad-user shotgun on Radar
    Metapad

*ducks*

Actually - I use vim.