Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *grumble*...

*grumble*...

huh...for the first time in a year a girl gave me a fake phone number to call her at.

I must be getting either fat or ugly, or both...*sigh* :-/

perhaps I should ask out the girl that I told sarah31 that I didn't like; maybe I'll be lucky and she won't be as bad as this one (I feel so dirty...maybe I should stick with girls who aren't so popular).

Kind Mastermind

Re: *grumble*...

huh...for the first time in a year a girl gave me a fake phone number to call her at.

perhaps I should ask out the girl that I told sarah31 that I didn't like; maybe I'll be lucky and she won't be as bad as this one (I feel so dirty...maybe I should stick with girls who aren't so popular).
    Yowsers (as popcorn would say )! That bites, my friend. <Raises his Pepsi>Here's to future conquests gone right</Raises his Pepsi>

...maybe I should stick with girls who aren't so popular.
    no way! go for the smart and beautiful ones, the ugly and stoopid ones arent going to improve with age. i did, and im now married 14 years to a smart babe!
    ===="even a blind pig can eventually find an acorn in the woods"
    bill clinton

yea, but at least it gives me an excuse to chat up girls on irc or other chat programs...at least there you have the option of letting them judge you by your looks.

I wonder what the moral of this story is... You can be as smart as Einstein, but if you don't have a nice ass or a large body you're nobody? Brains matter, but looks matter more? Always judge a book by its' cover?

and people wonder why I spend more time with my books than going out and trying to get laid...

Kind Mastermind

yea, but at least it gives me an excuse to chat up girls on irc or other chat programs...at least there you have the option of letting them judge you by your looks.

I wonder what the moral of this story is... You can be as smart as Einstein, but if you don't have a nice ass or a large body you're nobody? Brains matter, but looks matter more? Always judge a book by its' cover?

and people wonder why I spend more time with my books than going out and trying to get laid...
    Well...my wife is good-looking (obviously she isn't the smartest person, cause I conned her into marrying me ). *Looks do matter, but you shouldn't get hung up on them (he who obsesses about looks, obsesses alone!). *Go for the total package (so she won't have all the options you're looking for, so what. *As long as she has most of them, bonus).

Remember...follow your heart. Don't listen to us...we either already have our love or we can't get our love...either way, we are not qualified to speak on your love life, only you can.

Well...my wife is good-looking (obviously she isn't the smartest person, cause I conned her into marrying me ). Looks do matter, but you shouldn't get hung up on them (he who obsesses about looks, obsesses alone!). Go for the total package (so she won't have all the options you're looking for, so what. As long as she has most of them, bonus).

Remember...follow your heart. Don't listen to us...we either already have our love or we can't get our love...either way, we are not qualified to speak on your love life, only you can.
    that's good advice... the trick, of course, is finding someone who is "the total package", and finding someone who thinks that I am "the total package".

oh well...I'm only 20 and I've got the rest of my life to find that special someone... and if I don't, well, I guess I've got my books and my studies to keep me company. :'(

To put it simply, if someone pulls a trick like that they are not worth your time. What would a girl liek that do later on? Convince you that she hasn't been cheating? People like her are trouble, anoying, and probably dirty.

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but if you look anything like that avatar of yours.... :P

I've found it extremely hard to find a woman with brains and a body. I'm seeing one now who's incredibly intelligent and has a pretty freakin decent body and is definitely on the upper end of the looks scale. I think I'm going to hold on to this one for a while.

At least you got a number. I never even managed to talk to a girl for more than 3 minutes. I guess Free software, programming and computer security aren't universally liked.