Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Lone Gunmen

Re: The Lone Gunmen

yep .. Picard is / was the best captain
    8) Picard 8)
    8) Data 8)

Picard still is the best captain. Isn't Star Trek 10 due out soon? I'm looking forward to it, I've heard its more action packed then previous movies.

I hope it will be out soon, what I heard is that there is also an appearance of Janeway planned - strange timeline ..

8) Picard 8)
    8) Data 8)
    Bah!

8) James T. Kirk *8)

8) Mr. Spock *8)

Kind Mastermind

Bah!

8) James T. Kirk *8)

8) Mr. Spock *8)
    Agreed...but I do like Picard as well. I like watching the original Star Trek and the Second Generation. All the others haven't held my interest for more than half an episode. Crap is crap.

I also like to watch CSI, but they feature little kids getting hurt/killed way too often. I only seem to watch the episodes with kids in it when I am at work, which makes me want to rush home and hug my kids. The science of it is a refreshing departure from the normal drivel that we are subjected to (think Broken Arrow and the infamous "stealth mode on" crap). Oh, and speaking of BA...only one person fits into that damn F117...not two...I hate military-type movies. It only takes about ten minutes of real, hard, honest research and you can have a totally realistic/honest portrayal of military/police stuff.

Dang...now I'm all worked up and have nothing to do (I'm at work and it is a weekend).