Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Lone Gunmen

The Lone Gunmen

Being a long time fan of The X Files, I just aquired a copy of the first episode of The Lone Gunmen, and I must say, I had fun watching it - Can I buy the entire thing on DVD, because it doesn't look like Danish television is going to air this show.

To bad it was cancelled af only one season. I want more... NOW !!!

Re: The Lone Gunmen

It wasn't a bad show. It has become tradition in the states to cancel good television shows so people have to watch 'friends' or 'Ally McBeal' instead.

It has become tradition in the states to cancel good television shows
    Yep, I never use my tv anymore. I'm about to pitch it...

Kind Mastermind

Yep, I never use my tv anymore. I'm about to pitch it...
    I am finding my tv to be more and more useless as the days go by. If it wasn't for the fact that my kids like to watch cartoons, I would probably get rid of it.

I am finding my tv to be more and more useless as the days go by. If it wasn't for the fact that my kids like to watch cartoons, I would probably get rid of it.
    That would certainly make for an interesting conversation with somebody who wants you to watch some show

Kind Mastermind

That would certainly make for an interesting conversation with somebody who *wants you to watch some show
    Very few tv shows interest me. MASH, CSI and The Croc Hunter. I do enjoy watching A&E, History Channel, Discovery, CMT, TNN, etc...but I don't get them here, so I don't care about them. So, tv is pretty worthless to me.

It's odd, isn't it? TheX Files is going off the air, yet the last two episodes remind me of the third and fourth season, where I'd be itching to see it every week. I guess Mulder is going to return to help wrap everything up. Should be interesting.

It's odd, isn't it? TheX Files is going off the air, yet the last two episodes remind me of the third and fourth season, where I'd be itching to see it every week. I guess Mulder is going to return to help wrap everything up. Should be interesting.
    I loved X-Files for the first three or four seasons, up to around the time that festering wart of a feature film was released. Since then I have grown not only to dislike the show, but to actually loath it. I am so happy that they are finally going to take it out back and shoot it.

Television as a whole has actually improved some over the last year or so. There are now a handful of shows that I watch and enjoy, such as CSI (a great show that gets its science right), Enterprise (a Star Trek show that doesn't suck) and the original Law and Order (not too fond of the spin-offs). And, of course, PBS, which I watch quite a bit.

Television as a whole has actually improved some over the last year or so. There are now a handful of shows that I watch and enjoy, such as CSI (a great show that gets its science right), Enterprise (a Star Trek show that doesn't suck) and the original Law and Order (not too fond of the spin-offs). And, of course, PBS, which I watch quite a bit.
    While there are a few shows that are worth watching, it seems that TV as a whole has gone down the tubes especially with all this reality tv crap which is ... well ... crap. It is boring, stupid, and causes a big stink in hollywood (for ratings of course). Hmm, wonder when the TV version of the running man will be out and we can see real live humans be killed on TV trying to win prizes or get out of jail!