Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

purchase gvim

Thread: purchase gvim

purchase gvim

http://www.editpadpro.com/

Seems pretty similar.

Re: purchase gvim

Think it's a ripoff? Or more of an "inspired by"?

They will probably bankrupt.

How is EditPad similar to Vi? They use EditPad in the Windows labs at my school.

How is EditPad similar to Vi? They use EditPad in the Windows labs at my school.
    It seems very similar to gvim except that it uses a diffrent widget set, is pay for play software, and does the same basic job.

That program actually looks very neat, and I don't really see why it's a ripoff of gvim. I would like to try it out, if I could fall out of love with VIM