Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Halle Berry

Thread: Halle Berry

Halle Berry

Anybody thought she was gonna have an heart attack when she won Best actress oscar? I sure did, and sure wouldn't have minded giving her mouth-to-mouth

Re: Halle Berry

I don't watch TV, so I don't know, but Halle Berry is not to high on my Fapmeter.

Just saw it on tv now. She looked like this -

Good Guru

Anybody thought she was gonna have an heart attack when she won Best actress oscar? I sure did, and sure wouldn't have minded giving her mouth-to-mouth
    If she goes down, I WILL be the first on the scene to do more than mouth to mouth :)

she won?

Wow. I never saw that coming. They've dicked Denzel over so much I just kind of expect it at this point.

Good Guru

I guess she had never expected that ...... specifically no people of color had won the best actress award ...