Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Virtual keyboard

Thread: Virtual keyboard

Virtual keyboard

I love new gadgets:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...168/19xte.html

If they could give it some tactile-ness (tactility ?) I'd be really impressed

Re: Virtual keyboard

Pretty cool...I agree that you need a sense of touch though.

that would me tight

Saw that a week ago...

What I like is the idea of having it auto adjust to your hands natural movements.. the supreme in natural keyboards.

Holy shit, that would be awesome!

This is to keyboards as optical mice are to regular mice --> think about how much easier it is to clean a flat board than it is to clean a keyboard!

Nevermind those happy hacking keyboards, I want one of these!

Plus, it should be super easy to adjust the keyboard layout.

Kind Mastermind

Holy crap-o-rama! That is indeed cool. Of course, with all the clutter that accumulates in my computer area, I wouldn't have any space for that. Unless I projected it onto my lap! My wife would hate that, since I don't think I would ever leave my area if it was projected onto the lap! ;D