Thread: Queen Mother Elizabeth dies at 101 years old.

Queen Mother Elizabeth dies at 101 years old.

Kind Mastermind

Re: Queen Mother Elizabeth dies at 101 years old.

My condolences to the members from the UK. She was the most beloved member of the House of Windsor. I found her to be a very interesting person, though there isn't a whole lot of information about her available.

Really... I don't like royality.. I don't understand why I should pay for them living the high life...

Honestly, if I don't believe in God and the royal family is suppose to be the link between God and man. Why should I give them the big buck out of my tax money, what do I get in return ??

Nothing besides gossip in the papers about them and their high society lifes..

Fuck them !

I say to hell with all royality !

Anyways, I'm impressed that she lived to be 101 years old, that's a mighty effort.

Really... I don't like royality.. I don't understand why I should pay for them living the high life...

Honestly, if I don't believe in God and the royal family is suppose to be the link between God and man. Why should I give them the big buck out of my tax money, what do I get in return ??

Fuck them !

Anyways, I'm impressed that she lived to be 101 years old, that's a mighty effort.
    I agree completely. The french did the right thing. Maybe beheadding was a bit drastic though (maybe).

Fuck them !

If nothing else you should respect the dead (at least for those who do care about her death). I agee that royalty is stupid but so is psedu-republics and other forms of government. We pay for them to lead the high life as well.

If nothing else you should respect the dead (at least for those who do care about her death). I agee that royalty is stupid but so is psedu-republics and other forms of government. We pay for them to lead the high life as well.
    Yes but at least most politicians serve a useful purpose... or at least they should... I feel that by electing people I want to represent me in the international society - at least I have a voice. With royality I don't even get to elect who I want to be king... do I... oh no...