Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New stories by Joe!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New stories by Joe!

New stories by Joe!

Good Guru

Re: New stories by Joe!

That is some funny shit -- I feel sorry for him . Anyone forced to work with a moron of that level is somthing between a God and a Saint.

Joe? Between a God and a Saint? I wouldn't think so!

Good Guru

Joe? *Between a God and a Saint? *I wouldn't think so!
    How else could anyone actually endure this dipshit for so long. I would have put the ultimadum down on the table after the first WEEK at most. Either he goes or I go -- choose NOW.

Associate

*Either he goes or I go -- choose NOW.
    Hi, I'm Joe (no kidding; ask GnuVince).

I tried that. Around Xmas or so. Management told me they were NOT letting go of 'RSA'. They also told me they had no plans to let me go either.

That's why I'm currently looking for another job. If you're in the Montreal area and you're looking for a UNIX SysAdmin, I will buy you a TRUCKLOAD of beer.

Good Guru

Hey, Joe! *I am from Milwaukee, and unfortunately not an Sr. Admin :(

But thanks for the beer offer :)

Welcome joe, I feel your pain. I had to work with a helpdesk fool that makes your guy seem bright... I got rid of him though, the only way I could... I stuck around until the company went out of business!!!

damn... I thought these kinds of idiots didn't exist in Canada

ah well.. maybe they aren't on the island yet... I can only hope

Associate

Well, thanks for the support. At least I got GnuVince on IRC to help me go through the day (#hackcanada on openprojects.net if any of you feel like seeing me go nuts 'live').

He actually told me that he would be going back to IBM around December of 2003. Question is, can I last that long?

He actually told me that he would be going back to IBM around December of 2003. Question is, can I last that long?

Can you last 2 weeks without drinking beer? *Can a Microsoft Windows server survive a Slashdotting?