Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Fight AOL!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fight AOL!!

Re: Fight AOL!!

They spend their own money to give you a useful CD covers... Why would you spend your own money??
    They're free at Walmart ya know. I died laughing (almost) when I saw the price sticker and it said $0.00.

Good Guru

They're free at Walmart ya know. I died laughing (almost) when I saw the price sticker and it said $0.00.
    Yes. They are free to consumers but they are not free to AOL, ya know.

They paid for the CD + covers + materials cost. And then they also spend money shipping them ( either to consumers directly to you or to Walmart ). Either way, they spend money to get the CDs to you. If it's not useful to you, throw it away. I've got tons of junks in my mail box all the time so a few extra AOL CDs won't matter (to me). Besides, I gave written permission to my local post man to throw away advertisements without jamming my mail box. I usually show him what I don't want and he won't bother bring in here. After all, he doesn't want to carry all the junks but he has to by law ( and post office regulations). When I gave him written permission, he was happy...

I used AOL CD's to make a mosiac on my old apartment wall.
    See theres at least 2 good uses for free aol cds. Free covers and art.

you can get them in the mail, with magazines, at wally world (walmart), at target, and im pretty sure kmart has them too but i dont go there too often. oh yah, and barns and noble.

Ha ha, K-mart. There's a fitting place for AOL cd's.

I envy you guys. There's no AOL in finland and all the isp's are clever enough not to send cd's to people who don't want them, so I don't get nice free cd covers that I'd really want.

And there you just complain, you should thank AOL! I should complain somewhere so we could get, say, FOL in finland!!

NGene, I'll get a bunch of AOL cd's and mail them to you. What's your address (and telephone number)?

Good Guru

What's your address (and telephone number)?
    Trying to trick some innocent girls, aren't ya ?? :P

Nice try !! ;D

What's your address (and telephone number)?
    What's your IP? ;D

What's your IP? ;D
    127.0.0.1 -- now knock me off the net script kiddie :P