Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

GO HABS, GO!!

Thread: GO HABS, GO!!

GO HABS, GO!!

Boston Bruins: 2
    Montreal Canadians: 5

Montreal leads the serie 1-0! Muahahahahahha!!!!

Mentor

Re: GO HABS, GO!!

jumpin' on the band wagon ...........

noone on this board other than me and S.D. Willie ever talked about hockey, as soon as the Canadiens are in the playoffs out come all the closet fans.

The habs got lucky last night, the bruins are too good to loose to montreal, it might go 7 games tough. It's going to be a tough series.

ya know i'm going to montreal on saturday to view a sporting event. not hockey (i'm a fan but no rangers = no interest). instead i'm going to see the national pasttime of baseball. Mets vs. Expos. Now a good buddy of mine asked me who i'm going to root for since I'm a Yankee fan to the core. I said "Well, the answer is NEITHER!!! because it's a National League game!"

hehehe

Mentor

i'm a fan but no rangers = no interest *
    hehehe
    : 3 of the top goal scorers in the league and they cant even make it to the playoffs.

Instead of fireing just low the should get rid of sather too!! The rangers down fall started with neil smith and it was a downward spiral after that

Bob: most experts agree that the serie between Montreal and Boston will be a though one. *Overall, the Boston team is stronger (also much bigger) and has more scorers. *But Montreal has José Théodore which is a new and tremendous goal-tender. *In 1971, Montreal barely made it into the playoffs, and they had a rookie goal tender: Ken Dryden. *The Montreal team was not as good as the other teams, but their goaler was far superiour, and because of Dryden, they won the Stanley Cup. *15 years later, the exact same situation happened. *The number one goaler of Montreal was down because of an injury. *So the Canadians went into the series with a rookie goaler : Patrick Roy. *They won the cup that year too.

So, this year, the situation is pretty much the same: the Canadians barely made it into the playoffs, but their goaler is probably the best one of the moment in the NHL.

"Don't bet against the best goal-tender"

Anyway, we'll see. *And do you think NJ is gonna win against the Hurricanes?

Mentor

Bob: most experts agree that the serie between Montreal and Boston will be a though one. *Overall, the Boston team is stronger (also much bigger) and has more scorers. *But Montreal has José Théodore which is a new and tremendous goal-tender. *In 1971, Montreal barely made it into the playoffs, and they had a rookie goal tender: Ken Dryden. *The Montreal team was not as good as the other teams, but their goaler was far superiour, and because of Dryden, they won the Stanley Cup. *15 years later, the exact same situation happened. *The number one goaler of Montreal was down because of an injury. *So the Canadians went into the series with a rookie goaler : Patrick Roy. *They won the cup that year too.

So, this year, the situation is pretty much the same: the Canadians barely made it into the playoffs, but their goaler is probably the best one of the moment in the NHL.

"Don't bet against the best goal-tender"

Anyway, we'll see. *Who's NJ playing against by the way?
    dude you are, 99.9% correct but i dont like the how you compare the habs of the 70's to the habs of nowaday's. that like night and day, but jose theodore is HOT and they have a very good chance of beeting the bruins. I hope they do!!

NJ is playing Carolina :/ it's going to be another tough series.

Bob: Yeah, in the 70's there was also another factor: Guy Lafleur. Anyways, we'll see what Jose can do, we can't predict.

By the way, Jose has a hot girlfriend and sister-in-law