Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

USS COLE returns to fleet service

Thread: USS COLE returns to fleet service

USS COLE returns to fleet service

I just watched the Cole sail away from Ingalls shipbuilding here under her own power. It was good to see it return to active service. Hopefully the navy will remember the lessons learned from its attack.

Re: USS COLE returns to fleet service

what happened to the USS Cole ?

Mentor

what happened to the USS Cole *?
    I guess you don't follow news closely. A small ship loaded with explosives got blown up right beside it in 1999 in Aden, Yemen, killing some US soldiers and leaving a gaping hole on the side of the ship. Most likely it was the work of Osama bin Laden's people.

I guess you don't follow news closely. A small ship loaded with explosives got blown up right beside it in 1999 in Aden, Yemen, killing some US soldiers and leaving a gaping hole on the side of the ship. Most likely it was the work of Osama bin Laden's people.
    ah i heard of that - just didnt knew the name of the ship ..