Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Livejournal.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Livejournal.com

Livejournal.com

I was looking at it today and it seems kinda cool. But I need an invitation to join I guess. Can someone invite me?

Re: Livejournal.com

try also:
    blogspot.com
    tipic.com <- you can add to the blog there via jabber or the web

gmoreno:

I have an account on livejournal... register with this referral code:

gvh2aaaaqg9n

Enjoy!

gmoreno:

I have an account on livejournal... register with this referral code:

gvh2aaaaqg9n

Enjoy! *
    Thanks I really appreciate it...

No problem.

I highly suggest downloading their client program, as sometimes the servers get way bogged down (plus it offers some features like being able to pull the current song title from Winamp/XMMS and such).

You can get the *nix source here: http://logjam.danga.com/

I have compiled it I got to try it now that I have an account.. Thanks for you help.

Anyone other than counterstrike and me use this?

a lot of my friend use livejournal, but i use my own site (outofstep.org) for mine. it's all custom php and works pretty damn well . can someone hook me up with a code too? all of my friends have used all theirs and i can't comment in their journals without an account.

your page kicks butt.. I've been thinking of making my website like that. I got some ideas now.

thanks! i really like it, i looked for a script that would do what i wanted but i could never find anything so i just did it myself. i've stopped counting how many times i've decided to start over from scratch, but i've got it to where i like it now as it's fairly flexible with what i can do. i've been thinking of packaging the source and releasing via GPL but i don't have time while school's in session so maybe this summer.

i'm proud of my little baby