Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

star wars - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: star wars

Re: star wars

Phantom Menace was worth watching (and boy was it awesome on DVD), but I too think that it doesn't deserve to be called Star Wars, it doesn't meet up the same standards as the older ones.

Hopefully Attack of the Clones won't be as much a dissapointment and WTF was up with N'Sync "possibly" being in Attack of the Clones? I got so mad when I found out about that, I refused to watch Attack of the Clones. Luckily the bastards pulled out.

Hopefully Attack of the Clones won't be as much a dissapointment and WTF was up with N'Sync "possibly" being in Attack of the Clones? I got so mad when I found out about that, I refused to watch Attack of the Clones. Luckily the bastards pulled out.
    so if they did play extras in the movie that never got any significant camera attention, if any at all that was even identifiable (which was how they were to be cast), why would you care?

so if they did play extras in the movie that never got any significant camera attention, if any at all that was even identifiable (which was how they were to be cast), why would you care?
    Because I refuse to support them in any way and if George Lucas is spending money to feed those idiots, then I refuse to support George Lucas.

Plus if the Lucasfilm people had any taste in picking their cast, they wouldn't pick N'fucking'Sync. If they did, then I wouldn't trust their judgement for the rest of the damn movie.

And as I recall, N'Sync wasn't going to play a little part, they were going to have something similar to the Cantina band in A New Hope or something.

Because I refuse to support them in any way and if George Lucas is spending money to feed those idiots, then I refuse to support George Lucas.
    do you really think they'd bother to ask for the kind of money extras make. no, i don't think so.

Plus if the Lucasfilm people had any taste in picking their cast, they wouldn't pick N'fucking'Sync. If they did, then I wouldn't trust their judgement for the rest of the damn movie.
    they didn't pick them, they asked as a favor. casting != scriptwriting or directing.

And as I recall, N'Sync wasn't going to play a little part, they were going to have something similar to the Cantina band in A New Hope or something.
    sorry, wrong:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/145...headlines=true
    The spokesperson didn't know specifically which members have cameos in the movie, which will be the fifth "Star Wars" release from creator George Lucas. The guys will be seen for a fleeting moment in a "big scene with lots of extras."
    http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,9319,00.html
    McCallum apparently found a spot for them, in "a big scene with lots of extras." But Hale says they have no dialogue, and they won't even be credited as extras when the film hits theaters May 16.
    i think most people that get so bitter about star wars just built it up so big in their mind that no matter what lucas did it still wouldn't live up to the expectations. it's the same kind of idealists that blindly jump in on the MS bashing.

JarJar was funny, but he didn't really fit into the Star War universe.
    an outcast from an old race with lots of cool shit (those blue energy balls that totally fark up electronics/machinery) doesn't belong in the star wars universe?

however, little weird green guy that leaves the jedi council to go live in a swamp, and sounds like grover, that's ok, right?

LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE

(thank goodness only half an hour of work left :P)

Thanx for clarifying YaRness!!

PS: Microsoft sux!! ;D

they didn't pick them, they asked as a favor. casting != scriptwriting or directing.

sorry, wrong:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/145...headlines=true

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,9319,00.html

i think most people that get so bitter about star wars just built it up so big in their mind that no matter what lucas did it still wouldn't live up to the expectations. it's the same kind of idealists that blindly jump in on the MS bashing.
    There's no need to typecast me as whatever you call "idealist", I mean if I was ignorant, I was ignorant, I'm not some kind of member of the Star Wars Idealist club or anything. My opinions are mine alone.

do you really think they'd bother to ask for the kind of money extras make. no, i don't think so.
    I leave you with a quote from Star Trek Insurrection:
    * "How many people does it take before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral!?" -- Picard

an outcast from an old race with lots of cool shit (those blue energy balls that totally fark up electronics/machinery) doesn't belong in the star wars universe?

however, little weird green guy that leaves the jedi council to go live in a swamp, and sounds like grover, that's ok, right?

LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE

(thank goodness only half an hour of work left :P)
    Is cloverm paying to try and brainwash people? Sheesh, SHUT UP GODDAMNIT! Here's a sock.

FLAME ON!

:

I'm watching yousse...

yes, nsync is just so morally outraging. i'm going to start boycotting 7-11 because i heard one of them got coffee at a 7-11 once, and i won't support a business that helps them out.

come on, 15 more minutes of work.....