Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

star wars
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: star wars

star wars

i still love star wars.

i don't care what the purist fans say, phantom menace was cool. i say get your head out of your ass and realize lucas writes for families, not for you.

i watched the documentary part too and just can't get enough.

got me all in the right mood for playing jedi knights II as well, which, btw, although the graphics and game in general IMO are slow and bloated compared to something like half-life or max payne, still fricking rocks. and the collector's edition comes with dark forces and jedi knight, so i can go back and play those (jedi knight i never finished).

Re: star wars

Lucas effectively killed the Star Wars mojo with Phantom Menace. It wasn't up to the standard and it was all to childish. I would like more, Jedi Counsil and less daring stunts. Most of all... the way in which Ankin saves the day... I wonder what this buttons does... WHERE'S THE GOD DAMN FORCE.... I mean, it should be a clear guided act of the force or something..

Star Wars 0wnz, to bad Phantom Menace isn't Star Wars !

Good Guru

Well put LC :)

Lucas effectively killed the Star Wars mojo with Phantom Menace. It wasn't up to the standard and it was all to childish. I would like more, Jedi Counsil and less daring stunts. Most of all... the way in which Ankin saves the day... I wonder what this buttons does... WHERE'S THE GOD DAMN FORCE.... I mean, it should be a clear guided act of the force or something..

Star Wars 0wnz, to bad Phantom Menace isn't Star Wars !
    i think most people like you have blocked ewoks, bumbling c3po, and r2 deus ex machina d2 out of their memory.

LOL, I'm with ya. I enjoyed Phantom for what it was, a movie. Period. Sure, JarJar was kind of annoying, but it was a decent story line, and the documentary was pretty cool too.

Call me a lamer if you will, but I like it. And I'm looking forward to the next one...

Star Wars 0wnz, Phantom Menace doesn't deserve to be called Star Wars, but it was a good movie anyway.

All my friends who've seen Phantom can't stand JarJar, but I think he was cute. Super cute. And funny. Except for myself, I don't know anyone else who liked JarJar. ;D

/me hides for cover and waits for the flames

All my friends who've seen Phantom can't stand JarJar, but I think he was cute. Super cute. And funny. Except for myself, I don't know anyone else who liked JarJar. ;D
    hmm .. looks like im not the only one who thinks that jarjar wasnt that bad ..

Star Wars 0wnz, Phantom Menace doesn't deserve to be called Star Wars, but it was a good movie anyway.

/me hides for cover and waits for the flames
    that's really strange, because jarjar is half the reason the uptight fans don't like the phantom menace (the other half being the bad acting by the kid who plays anakin).

i still think it ranked on par, it had political stuff going on (trade federation VS republic), evil manipulation of politics, jedi stuff going on (kid conceived by midichorians (sp?), sith lords reappearing, ), social stuff (friendship (*blech* can't call it a romance yet) between anakin and the queen), etc. etc. and your standard ROTJ three battles going on at once at the end (or four? ground war, anakin in space, queen in the palace, and the jedi fight. was all that going on at once?).

hmm .. looks like im not the only one who thinks that jarjar wasnt that bad .. *
    w00t!

JarJar was funny, but he didn't really fit into the Star War universe.