Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Howard Stern show .... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Howard Stern show ....

Re: Howard Stern show ....

I read a little information about it about a year ago. Someone (or some company) aired his show on their net brodcast and he was pissed and basically made them stop. :-[
    Well that's just moronic... I mean we would get the commercials anyways.. and I would be happy to listen to it that way...

Well that's just moronic... I mean we would get the commercials anyways.. and I would be happy to listen to it that way...
    I think he gets money from the local radio stations here that air his show, so I guess he could potentially lose money by having someone broadcast his show over the net w/o them having a contract of some sort.

Good Guru

Plus he is so stupid about the Internet thing .... They were just talking about how he signed up for AOL and how he thinks the AIM was so great and cool and stuff just a few weeks ago .... :

Plus he is so stupid about the Internet thing .... They were just talking about how he signed up for AOL and how he thinks the AIM was so great and cool and stuff just a few weeks ago .... :
    This might come to you as a surprise... most people are stupid about the whole internet thing... How do you think AOL makes money??

Good Guru

I can understand about some people but come on ... He lives only a few hours drive away from the heart of all Internet technology, Silicon Valley, for god sakes ......

But I had a great time though ... I actually LOL when I hear that ... The guy on his show ( his associates or something ) was even more stupid than he was .... He had actually chatted it but that guy wasn't even .... and Howard was telling him how great and how he needs to sign up for one ... That guy said " I don't even own a computer! " ... Howard was letting callers knows that he needs more people on buddy list .. May be you can sign up .... hehhee....

I can understand about some people but come on ... He lives only a few hours drive away from the heart of all Internet technology, Silicon Valley, for god sakes ......

But I had a great time though ... I actually LOL when I hear that ... The guy on his show ( his associates or something ) was even more stupid than he was .... He had actually chatted it but that guy wasn't even .... and Howard was telling him how great and how he needs to sign up for one ... That guy said " I don't even own a computer! " ... Howard was letting callers knows that he needs more people on buddy list .. May be you can sign up .... hehhee....
    Actually, he lives in New York and that is where his show is broadcasted from.

Good Guru

Actually, he lives in New York and that is where his show is broadcasted from.
    Ah, okay ...

But still, NY has had a lot of Internet companies too .....

I think he gets money from the local radio stations here that air his show, so I guess he could potentially lose money by having someone broadcast his show over the net w/o them having a contract of some sort.
    It has more to do with local radio stations losing advertising business from someone who listens to a webcast show originating halfway across the country. Local advertisers pay the station for that timeslot.

It has more to do with local radio stations losing advertising business from someone who listens to a webcast show originating halfway across the country. Local advertisers pay the station for that timeslot.
    Hell... It's good thing we have LinuxRadio !!