Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Howard Stern show .... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Howard Stern show ....

Re: Howard Stern show ....

Barf!

That guy is crass and vile.
    I agree, yet I am mesmorized by his show.

He's only good in small doses though, I get sick of him very VERY fast. (He was on the radio out here in Minnesota for about 2 months and then got taken off because of ratings. :)

Mentor

ps. bob youre from here? and youre a devs fan!!!! *grumble*
    Here as in Jersey!!! Hell yes I'm a devils fan!!!! at least THEY made it into the playoffs, 5 years and counting :P

Howard Stern kicks ass!! Been listening almost everyday on the way to work for about 4 years now. Still funny as shit

True, but because he undertands what america wants, he is rich, famous, and a genious. I have nothing but respect for him. To understand Howard is to understand America 2002, he is very representative of us, in the
    same way the Bush is very representative of us, for better AND for worse.
    Yup.

Welcome to the end of civilization. I hope the cockroaches do a better job.

Good Guru

It's Live105....105.3 on the FM dial

He's on in the mornings
    Dude ... Thanks !!!!

I listened to him a few years ago ( may be 6 or 7 ). Life took me to places and lost track of it ... I drove down a few weeks back and listened to him and found it not to be so bad .. I mean, he is not the greatest and best of all but his humors are acceptable. I don't believe in being a good guy with perfect stuff all the time. Sometime, you just want to be bad. Him and Tom are the ones I like. I had great time listening to him in LA traffic. Sometime I found his comments to be idiotic but generally he is great .....

Mentor

Buba the love sponge www.btls.com ... the only shock jock that actually does stuff that doesn't suck. They're always trying to throw him in jail.
    Dude, you're only kidding about this guy , right? i listened to him when i was in orlando for a couple of weeks and i thought he was just stupid but that was about 5 years ago , and i think he was on a night, is he still on at night??

I dont listen to howard in the morning anymore, but on the drive home i listen to Opie and Anthony, and thoses guys are funny as hell.

Dude, you're only kidding about this guy , right? i listened to him when i was in orlando for a couple of weeks and i thought he was just stupid but that was about 5 years ago , and i think he was on a night, is he still on at night??

I dont listen to howard in the morning anymore, but on the drive home i listen to Opie and Anthony, and thoses guys are funny as hell.
    No he is on from like 5am to 10am and he isn't syndicated in Orlando yet :-P.

I don't really like those kind of shows but of the major ones he is the funnies IMHO. He is syndicated over most of Florida, Georiga, and some other areas in the SE. A lot of stations don't want his show cause he is to out there.

/me desperately needs to fine away to get "The Howard Stern Show" in Denmark....

Do they netbroadcast it or something because that's my only chance listen to him, short of moving to the states..

I read a little information about it about a year ago. Someone (or some company) aired his show on their net brodcast and he was pissed and basically made them stop. :-[