Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Anyone remember? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone remember?

Re: Anyone remember?

Yeah, I made a thread that it was GNU/Linux And free software, not OpenSource ;D
    Yeah, I made a thread that it was GNU/Linux And free software, not OpenSource

off topic, but i can't resist: i refuse to call it GNU/Linux
    for those of u who think it's actually more correct: i personally think that X11/QT/KDE/GNU/Linux is more correct for my system and for a shitload of other linux systems as well.... see how ridiculous it all is? Just calling it Linux is a lot more clear for everyone

and yes... i do know that linux is just the name of the kernel so please don't bother pointing that out

-- edit --

Here's the old post

Sorry about deleting the posts... I meant to prevent a flamewar lurking in the shadows.

The first one was an accident, but I see that Ralinx reposted, even though I asked him not to on IRC in order to prevent a new flamewar.

i don't wanna start a flamewar, i just wanted to express how i disagree with the name GNU/Linux... if expressing ur thoughts is against the laws of LJR than maybe we should all just shut up

i don't wanna start a flamewar, i just wanted to express how i disagree with the name GNU/Linux... if expressing ur thoughts is against the laws of LJR than maybe we should all just shut up
    I agree I was wrong, and I'm sorry.

Umm.. Ralinx, you know that linux is just the kernel, right?

Oh no... it has begun !

Oh no... it has begun !
    i didn't even reply to him

i have to say this whole situation bothers me a lot. Ngene's "ur religion" post was a lot more likely to start a flamewar but when she posted it it did not got deleted. That thread didn't even got a warning until the 43rd reply! Maybe Ngene is getting preferential treatment from one of our moderators or something.

i didn't even reply to him

i have to say this whole situation bothers me a lot. Ngene's "ur religion" post was a lot more likely to start a flamewar but when she posted it it did not got deleted. That thread didn't even got a warning until the 43rd reply! Maybe Ngene is getting preferential treatment from one of our moderators or something.
    I must at admit that I didn't read all of the thread untill very last, because I didn't really care for the topic. God and I don't exactly get along.

And yes, I might be partial to letting some of NGene comments slip... God only knows why... maybe it's because I miss her.. But remember none of the other mods did anything at all to that thread.

I was joking.

Just wanted to add that before the thread gets locked :

Good Guru

And GNU/Linux only applied to Debian. There is no Slackware GNU/Linux .....

So you may call it just Linux if you want but if you talk about Debian, you must use GNU/Linux term.