Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I feel like
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I feel like

I feel like

I feel like my time here is over. I don't have much interest anymore to come here really. I think I'm gonna let someone else take my place. This board used to be fun, but there has not been anything much of any interest for me here lately.

Re: I feel like

I'm sorry to hear that. Can your replacement be very good looking and female?

Im also sad to hear that ..

Good Guru

Oh well, life goes on ....

As great as my respect for you is GnuVince, I'll not contest your decision to leave..... hey... wait... then who is suppose to tell us about ViM/Python/Ruby and all it's greatness. Not to mention advocate BSD... and send me classic 80's hits on MP3 ??

Vince... NO !!!

Well, my presence on this board is a half-failure. *I could get some people into Vim and OpenBSD. *Ruby and O'Caml were complete disasters. *Not much happened with Python either. My attempts to dissuade people from writing user application in unsafe language (C) was a failure too.

Well, my presence on this board is a half-failure. *I could get some people into Vim and OpenBSD. *Ruby and O'Caml were complete disasters. *Not much happened with Python either. *My attempts to dissuade people from writing user application in unsafe language (C) was a failure too.
    True....But you single handedly persuaded me to have sex with someone I love.....myself.

If that isnt an accomplishment I dont know what is. ;D

Well, my presence on this board is a half-failure. I could get some people into Vim and OpenBSD. Ruby and O'Caml were complete disasters. Not much happened with Python either. My attempts to dissuade people from writing user application in unsafe language (C) was a failure too.
    I don't think so. Just the presence of another OpenBSD/VIM advocate (or Ruby/O'Caml/Python) helps get more people interested (or at least curious). You can't change anyone but you can give them more choices to choose from.

hummm....
    Please visit once in awhile, i see no need to leave completely. I am sure you are aware that your opinion is repsected by a few people here.

Hrmmm... I might stay in the end... we'll see