Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Office XP Student Edition
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Office XP Student Edition

Office XP Student Edition

Hm, $149 for Office XP "special student edition". What is special about it? Why, it can't be upgraded down the line of course.

M$ is a bunch of jerks.

Re: Office XP Student Edition

Piss on M$

I have a sticker that I had made that has calvin pissing on the Microsoft logo... I need to find it and stick it on my car. My car already has custom made licencse plate cover that says Windows sucks got Linux?

Good Guru

Student edition has only four, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and FrontPage. The regular or Professional edition has Access and something else I don't remember top of my head right now. Small business edition has more stuff in it such as mailing label creators and contact managers and stuff like that.

Access and Frontpage, IIRC.

I thought basic edition was Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. I'll have to go look it up.

Standard/Student Editions --> Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook

Professional Edition --> Above + Access

Developer Edition --> Above + FrontPage and miscellaneous Tools

Good Guru

Standard/Student Editions --> Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
    I checked again. Yeah, you're right. I mixed up...

KOffice Student edition.... comes with a FREE IDE also...

Don't get lured in by the dark side of the force... Angry, Hatred, FUD' those are the ways to the dark side..

Good Guru

So Is KOffice Professional comes with a free sex ?? :P

So Is KOffice Professional comes with a free sex ?? *:P
    I tried but my gf isn't comp. with KOffice Professionals XML format.... does anyone know a girl who's comp. with XML, HTML or even LaTeX... so I can get my free sex

Good Guru

does anyone know a girl who's comp. with XML, HTML or even LaTeX... so I can get my free sex
    Once someone told me that sticking with Kate that you have without trying something else ( such as Abiword ), you will never know what you are missing....

You may as well argue that you have had no problem using Kate and it does what you needed to do. But the whole point being is that unless you have actually tried all of the editors out there, you will never know which one is the best. If you don't actually installed it and tried it, how would you know which one you will like the most??

When you do that, you wil find that the compartibility is just a small problem you need to deal with and any version will come with free sex as well ......

;D ;D