Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What are the hostnames of your PCs - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are the hostnames of your PCs

Associate

Re: What are the hostnames of your PCs

strider

For now there's just Epyon. Maybe once I start making big bucks I can get a clan togeather and call it Beowulf. >

Maverick - Main box
    Chuck - FreeBSD Server
    ventanas - Windows 2000 Workstation
    Chill - Win95 Workstation (hardly in use)
    Asterisk - Windows 98 Workstation
    Gate Keeper - Linksys Router

win2kbox(mine)->Santa
    win2kbox(parents)Clause
    slack8box(mine)Lucifer
    openbsd((mine)testbox)vassaggo

Kind Mastermind

My two boxen:

1. Win98 box: Judas (as in Iscariot the traitor)
    2. Dec Alpha box: Ixoye

I'm still fiddling with the Alpha/Redhat. I'm thinking of putting Debian or Slackware on the box.

I decided it was time for a change....

Desktop :
    Lovechild
    Laptop:
    Ralinx
    Mp3-player(old one):
    Dean
    Mp3-player(new one):
    Ender
    Fathers box:
    Stryder144
    Sisters box:
    CyberGal
    Server:
    Cloverm
    Gf's laptop:
    Gaia
    Gf's desktop:

Laptop:
    Ralinx
    the idea of u pressing my buttons disturbs me

the idea of u pressing my buttons disturbs me
    Don't worry, I seldomly mess with it... mostly it sits in the corner, playing DiVX movies and watchs me chill...

Mp3-player(new one):
    Ender
    Great, so I'm the noisy one?

Great, so I'm the noisy one?
    Well right now it sits in the corner because I haven't had time to install Linux on it yet.. But I'm think of installing RedHat on it, so I figured.... who better than Ender to name it after.

Oh and my gf desktop box is now called Popcorn instead, my gf liked it better.

And of course the network is called LJR now.