Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Can you love more than one girl at the same time? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Can you love more than one girl at the same time?

Re: Can you love more than one girl at the same ti

i agreed with him on the "banging hot chicks" part but the whole "women are inferiour and here to serve us" is just plain old ignorance

Good Guru

i agreed with him on the "banging hot chicks" part but the whole "women are inferiour and here to serve us" is just plain old ignorance
    Totally .... I'm all for giving hot chicks what they want but they are not just here to serve men .... They exist for the same reason as men.

Kind Mastermind

Delusional footstep I would think...

I was thinking, you're profile says that you're 30, and we already know that you had 3 kids with your wife over the past 4 years. You don't seem like the type who would get kids out of marriage, the average says that kids are most likely to "arrive" after the first year of marriage... when did you get married ? -- as you can see my money is on 1997, at age 25.
    Lovey...you are right on the money. July 1997, about two and a half weeks before I turned 26. I have one step-son (I hate that term) and three daughters. No other children running around in the wild.

Lovey...you are right on the money. July 1997, about two and a half weeks before I turned 26. I have one step-son (I hate that term) and three daughters. No other children running around in the wild.
    If you're "actively" the father, then just refer to him as your son...

Oh and I would like to use my mental abilities to guess the date... let's see, Mid july sounds nice... weekend: 19 - 20 ?