Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Can you love more than one girl at the same time? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you love more than one girl at the same time?

Re: Can you love more than one girl at the same ti

Let's all start a collection..

Get Drillmaster and the funloving frenchkissing lady a dream date..

Hell I'll chip in..

couldnt she just be horny and willing to do this to anyone?
    and your point is?

and your point is?
    Ralinx... ever the romantic...

If no one minds, I'd like to get back on topic. Let me throw this out to you: would you mind her loving other men? (I'm not sure how I feel about this, but I'd be willing to experiment)

So, if she is consistently kissing on you, then she probably is trying to send you the not so subtle sign that she digs you.
    Until this year, I'd have agreed whole-heartedly with you. However, I found out this year that there are some girls who are considerably more insane than others. I know a girl who I kiss regularly, in all sorts of different ways, and she's always giving me the "just friends" bit. It's even gone a lot farther than kissing, and she still gives me the "just friends" bit. Some days she tells me that she wishes we were together, but it can't be because she's not willing to leave her boyfriend. Some days she tells me she feels absolutely nothing for me, says it with a straight face, hugs me, kisses me, and then says she wishes things could be different. She's a freakin psycho, but she's also a hottie so I allow it to continue
    Drillmaster...if there are no other women involved, just go for it! What in this world could you POSSIBLY lose by trying that you won't lose by sitting on your ass?

If no one minds, I'd like to get back on topic. *Let me throw this out to you: would you mind her loving other men? *(I'm not sure how I feel about this, but I'd be willing to experiment)
    Depends on what you mean. I know I used to have a girlfriend whose best friend was a guy. If it's that kind of love, all the more power to them. If it's the "other" kind of loving (involving the kissing, or even just having feelings, etc...ignore my previous post for this part ), then no way in hell. I was cursed with VERY jealous blood. I wish I could control it, but unfortunately I can't, and I couldn't live with that situation.

TYR_7BE:

I couldn't agree more... face it sometimes women are strange, we just have to live with it.

Kind Mastermind

However, I found out this year that there are some girls who are considerably more insane than others. *
    So true, so true. It's amazing just how many insane women there are out there (heck, just in the last four years I've personally added three of the aforementioned insane ones to this world ).

Depends on what you mean. *I know I used to have a girlfriend whose best friend was a guy. *If it's that kind of love, all the more power to them. *If it's the "other" kind of loving (involving the kissing, or even just having feelings, etc...ignore my previous post for this part ), then no way in hell. *I was cursed with VERY jealous blood. *I wish I could control it, but unfortunately I can't, and I couldn't live with that situation.
    Uhhhh, ok?! *For now, I'll just think you're as insane as your female friend. :P

Actually, now that I think about it, I wish my female friends would all be like that, boyfriend or not.

So true, so true. It's amazing just how many insane women there are out there (heck, just in the last four years I've personally added three of the aforementioned insane ones to this world ).
    Insanity rules !!