Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Bigger sized keyboard

Thread: Bigger sized keyboard

Bigger sized keyboard

Okay some of you might have noticed that my spelling has been getting worse lately, the reason for this is mainly that my tourette' is getting worse - actually I'm only partially able to control it when I'm at school (I'll tell you, having verbal outbursts at a group meeting or at lectures isn't exactly what I dream of... by it happens). But I decided that I wouldn't let it get to me, but I found that I'm unable to control my arms enough to hit the small keys, without retyping over and over again (Kinda like the way I code C++ )
    It's really annoying, because I use to spend a lot of time on IRC, ICQ and writing mails, and I mostly had to stop doing that when it's really bad.

So does anyone know if I can get a keyboard with some bigger keys, pref. DVORAK with DK(NO, really) layout. Otherwise qwerty is just fine, as long as it has danish layout.

Re: Bigger sized keyboard

Damn those things are expensive !!

Re: Bigger sized keyboard

Damn those things are expensive !!
    Yeah, unfortunatly most 'specialty' keyboards probably will be :-/.