Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Just got a laser pointer

Thread: Just got a laser pointer

Just got a laser pointer

...and I'm having way too much fun with it!!

The coolest thing about it is that it shines for a good 400 meters!

Good Guru

Re: Just got a laser pointer

How expensive?

Kind Mastermind

Hey...quit shining that thing in my face! This is cool. I bought one for my wife about two years ago. Drives our cats nuts. I've been thinking about stealing it and trying to build a robot that could use it (a so-called "laser" range finder).

Have fun with it.

Drives our cats nuts.
    A friend of mine hasa laser pointer and a cat, and it also drives the cat crazy. I'm having way too much fun playing with the pointer and the cat. ;D

yah...i hade one of those when i had a dog...good way to get your dog to excersize when you dont want to get up. heh.

Kind Mastermind

yah...i hade one of those when i had a dog...good way to get your dog to excersize when you dont want to get up. *heh.
    Apparently, one of the resident evil geniuses in the US got a patent (5 million series) based on the fact that you can use a laser pointer to get a cat to exercise. How pathetic is that?

Mentor

I want me one of those. Could make the spud cannon slightly more accurate. When we finally make it.