Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Right now I really don't want to be european.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Right now I really don't want to be european.

Right now I really don't want to be european.

The Eurovision song contest just started. *shudder*

I just saw the contribution from cyprus. There are probably many emberrassed cypriots out there right now

Only 13 countries to go. Soon 14 european countries will have been humiliated. (or is it 24?)

Edit - Yes, 24 countries will be humiliated tonight.

Re: Right now I really don't want to be european.

good thing we have other TV channels...

I'm really unhappy at the thought that my country might win... again.... I hate the hype iinduces in the general population.

Haha ;D The greeks were hilarious! They sucked but in a fun way.

Advisor

I just saw the contribution from cyprus. There are probably many emberrassed cypriots out there right now
    I agree on that.. Its like they announced last night.. either the songs are too bad to win so they try to cover up with some hot chick, or they try to cover up with a great dance act.. I guess Denmark is the only contestant with a decent song..

good thing we have other TV channels...

I'm really unhappy at the thought that my country might win... again.... I hate the hype iinduces in the general population.
    You don't watch it ??? I love it.

Alsou should have won that year, not those old danish guys.

A russian boyband OMFG!!

Time for Finland. Will they finish near the bottom as usual?

Edit - Maybe. Couldn't they have sent PA Numminen? That would rock!!

Time for Finland. Will they finish near the bottom as usual?
    No matter what other people say... Finland is 8)

Denmarks up now... lol...

LOL!! Sergio (Belgium) sounds like Tom Jones.

And he looks a bit like a human version of a belgian blue.