Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Odd request
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Odd request

Hybrid View

Odd request

Well a long time ago I read about an american professor who's son was a TS patient to, but she was like this chemistry geek and she discovered some vitamin combos which were quite good, at any rate better than the drug I get now.

The quest is to find the website again, and discover where I can buy the stuff..

Re: Odd request

Is this it?

http://bonniegr.com/index.htm

and some more info and TS and diet:

http://www.latitudes.org/online_index.html
    http://www.latitudes.org/online_index.html

There is quite a bit of good info on the net regarding TS. Let me know if you want some more links.

Sadly no..

Might I ask, are you a fellow sufferer ?

Isn't smoking marijuana supposed to be really great for relieving TS symptoms?

Isn't smoking marijuana supposed to be really great for relieving TS symptoms?
    If you say so... I've never done drugs before, but if you actively encourage me to do so, I'll give it a shot... Might want to read the instructions for my anti-deps first - I hear they mix badly with Herbs de Ralinx

"Might I ask, are you a fellow sufferer ?"

No, just lots of reading on it in school and I see a lot of mental health issues in my current profession. I'll ask around and see if anyone has heard of any alternative or new treatments.

people at work acuse me of having TS. i have never been treated for it.

Might want to read the instructions for my anti-deps first - I hear they mix badly with Herbs de Ralinx
    Anti-depresants and SRI's shoudn't be mixed with any other type of drugs except asprin or other 'harmless' drugs. Harder drugs (yes even weed and mid to ahrd alchohal) can really cause brain damage!!!

Kind Mastermind

people at work acuse me of having TS. * i have never been treated for it. *
    Do you use Windows at work? I can say from experience that prolonged use of windows can result in spontaneous outbursts of profanity (at least in my case).

On a serious note: LC, do your doctors have experience dealing with TS? Can they get ahold of the latest homeopathic research? Are they supportive of alternative medical treatments? I have had doctors who are willing to listen and I have had too many that weren't. I know it helps to have caring caregivers. If you would like, I could ask some of my doctors here about how they would go about treating TS. No guarentees as to whether they would be willing to discuss it with me (seeing as I don't have TS. They can be really picky around here. I think they took everyone's sense of humor around here).

Do you use Windows at work? *I can say from experience that prolonged use of windows can result in spontaneous outbursts of profanity (at least in my case).

On a serious note: *LC, do your doctors have experience dealing with TS? *Can they get ahold of the latest homeopathic research? *Are they supportive of alternative medical treatments? *I have had doctors who are willing to listen and I have had too many that weren't. *I know it helps to have caring caregivers. *If you would like, I could ask some of my doctors here about how they would go about treating TS. *No guarentees as to whether they would be willing to discuss it with me (seeing as I don't have TS. *They can be really picky around here. *I think they took everyone's sense of humor around here).
    I use Windows at school, is that causing my health problems... I'll sue those damn bastards

On the more serious note:

Yes my doctor is the only doctor in Denmark with serious experience in treating TS, I'm currently looking into alternative treatment, because research shows that TS can be helped by b12 vitamin or something like that.

But the good part seems to be that my TS seems to be over for the time being - that only took what... a week and a half...

Oh is it normal for a highly skilled doctor to disgard the journal and submit me to medical tests... no... but he's such a nice guy... I was only comitted to the hospital once for malpratice on his behalf.. Was really fun not being able to walk because of an allergi reation to some parkinson medicine he gave me... *slight cheering*