Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Odd request

Re: Odd request

I had a friend with TS who smoked cannabis to help alleviate(not cure) his symptoms. He said that it helped him immensely, but he still had to retreat to a corner sometimes to have a tick(he called it a tick). However, he wasn't taking any anti-depressants. This is only one case... and I'm not actively encouraging anyone to smoke herb.

I had a friend with TS who smoked cannabis to help alleviate(not cure) his symptoms. He said that it helped him immensely, but he still had to retreat to a corner sometimes to have a tick(he called it a tick). However, he wasn't taking any anti-depressants. This is only one case... and I'm not actively encouraging anyone to smoke herb.
    Well maybe I'll try it someday, and yes the correct term would be ticks for the involientary muscle movements "we" have, I however current suffer mostly from the vocal abnormalities.

Oh and just to keep you posted, and because I'm bored...

I had some problems with a reaction to the mix of anti deps and TS drugs, that made me restless, and after I hadn't been able to sleep more than 2-5 hours per night the last 14 days (normally I sleep like 8, because my body needs plenty of rest) my mother finally made me go to my doctor and get it looked at, and now I'm on some ultra expensive but very good medicine, so I'm happy to report that I'm almost back to normal now.

Thanks for your support during a rough time guys and girls.

Kind Mastermind

I am glad to hear that you are normalizing. I had a boss not too long ago who has a very mild case of TS. He had ticks and a problem speaking sometimes. He was a very proud man, so he would downplay the problem. He fell off of his bike once and immediately jumped up and looked around as if someone had pushed him off of the bike. Of course, nobody was near him at the time.