Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Join the cause

Thread: Join the cause

Join the cause

Not sure if this has been posted before.

http://uk.eurorights.org/issues/cd/quick/
    Join the cause...

Re: Join the cause

http://uk.eurorights.org/issues/cd/quick/

Looks like ya fixed it :P

Ahhh... That's how she locked up the PC. :P Geez.... stupid @$$ shit if you ask me. Guess it's time to go back to tapes, or just DL ALL my music. Hmm.... I guess that's not the outcome they were looking for.

Exactly. CD's are messed up. They don't seem to work ... guess you'll just have to download the music instead.