Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

My jobs been H@X0r3d!!!1
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My jobs been H@X0r3d!!!1

My jobs been H@X0r3d!!!1

come into work this morning to see like 15 people on hold already yellign about an email they received. Apparently a hacker that calls himself zilterio has done this before: http://news.com.com/2102-1017-274306.html

Same email sent to all our customers as well including their Credit Card #, home address, phone, etc..... Got the FBI coming here in about an hour, man what a day......

PS-- www.thenerds.net is where I work in case anyone ever ordered from there.

Re: My jobs been H@X0r3d!!!1

So are you like a customer care rep?

BTW This is a real kick:

Damn...

I hate crackers..... especially his type..

Mentor

What? Your site is running ASP on Microsoft-IIS/5.0 on Windows 2000? No wonder you guys got hacked. This must be a wake up call to management to switch to some secure and reliable *nix server. Just look at you uptime:
    http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?...submit=Examine 5 days max?

Yea Im a sales/tech support guy so Im not getting fired for it at least

I've been telling them forever how much IIS sucks ass, they dont listen.....Maybe now maybe now..

Cracker like this, I wonder how he hasnt been caught yet, apparently he did the same thing to a few companies last year as well, damn FBI- more worried about me downloading some bootleg movies than crackers, ah well

Mentor

The moral of this story: Don't ever make online purchases from websites running IIS. Period.

Apparently a hacker that calls himself zilterio has done this before.
    Cracker or in the case of a Windows crack it was probably a Script Kiddiot.

Apparently the FBI thinks he is some sort of cyber terrorist group that cracks into sites and then tries to blackmail them for money. Hopefully this all works out so people can quit yelling at me.....

The moral of this story: Don't ever make online purchases from websites running IIS. Period.
    good call! i had a thread about this about a month ago:
    http://www.linuxjunior.org/cgi-bin/Y...num=1019845225

Kind Mastermind

Apparently the FBI thinks he is some sort of cyber terrorist group that cracks into sites and then tries to blackmail them for money. *Hopefully this all works out so people can quit yelling at me.....
    Why are people yelling at you? Is it just the customers or is it your boss as well? Doesn't seem fair, regardless. Cheer up.