Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Uhm....

Re: Uhm....

Wow... let me get this right...

A hot single, linux using, redheaded female... How did I miss this ??

Perhaps because I've never posted an actual pic of myself?

Perhaps because I've never posted an actual pic of myself?
    But 11k, redheads are hot simply by definition... that's like a basic law of nature or something...

So I don't really need to see pictures, but feel free to post some anyways.

Sorry.... I don't post pics of me! :'(

So you'll just have to take my word that I kinda look like my avatar and leave it at that!

Kind Mastermind

Sorry.... * I don't post pics of me! * :'(

So you'll just have to take my word that I kinda look like my avatar and leave it at that! *
    Generally speaking, I don't post pics of myself, either. Something about broken cameras. Anyway, I, too, kinda look like my avatar (tall, thin, very clumsy).

Truth be told, 3<<3 has been mythicized many times over. Since she has never posted a real picture of her, many theories about who she really is have popped up all over LNO. Some even question whether the appropriate pronoun is even being used (I think I'm asking for it.) Some have suggested that she's really a dolphin that knows English (don't ask how a dolphin as access to a computer or how it can even input stuff into the computer.)

Just like the center of a Tootsie pop, we may never know!

Sorry.... I don't post pics of me! :'(
    I think the reason you don't is to get attention. I mean obviously no one will be able to come kill you because they know what you look like. (The world is a big place.) I saw years ago how everyone obsessed over you at LNO because of your mystery. Now you've brought it here. Well I've discovered your secret. You're no mystery to me. What do you think about that?

Lovechild... You see what I was talking about?

Lovechild... You see what I was talking about?
    * feel just a tad dumber *

What... I don't remember you saying anything in this thread at all ?

Hmm.... I thought for sure I posted a response to this yesterday. I guess I'll have to remember what I said and rewrite it!

I think the reason you don't is to get attention. I mean obviously no one will be able to come kill you because they know what you look like. (The world is a big place.) I saw years ago how everyone obsessed over you at LNO because of your mystery. Now you've brought it here. Well I've discovered your secret. You're no mystery to me. What do you think about that?
    ;D ;D

That's exactly it!!!! I'm a strange little troll living under a bridge that'll do anything for attention! And obviously I can't post a pic, cause then you'd all know I was a troll.

Then again, maybe it's because I value my privacy. Or maybe I don't want people using my pic for their evil purposes. OR maybe I'm afriad of internet stalkers? Or maybe I don't want anybody I know to know how weird I am online.

Actually, they real reason is that I'm a digital being. I no longer have a human form, and only reside on web servers across the world. So I actually look more like my nic then my avatar.

Truth be told, 3<<3 has been mythicized many times over. *Since she has never posted a real picture of her, many theories about who she really is have popped up all over LNO. *Some even question whether the appropriate pronoun is even being used (I think I'm asking for it.) *Some have suggested that she's really a dolphin that knows English (don't ask how a dolphin as access to a computer or how it can even input stuff into the computer.)

Just like the center of a Tootsie pop, we may never know!
    Heh, appropriate pronoun.... Yeah, I think I've been accused of being a guy a couple times. I've even been accused of being Craig. So is it that you don't think girls would use linux???? THat'll get you in a lot of trouble!

Uhm... as far as the dolphin theory... I hadn't heard that one before. But it would defintiely be cool to be the first linux-using dolphin! That and I get to swim in the ocean all day and eat smelly fish. That'd be great! ;D