Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There goes my weekend

Associate

Re: There goes my weekend

I would like to offer my comments but I am 50 and married for the third time, so what could I know about women.

Kind Mastermind

Re: There goes my weekend

*I would like to offer my comments but I am 50 and married for the third time, so what could I know about women.
    I think that you know just about as much about women as I do (which my wife says is hovering roughly at zero). So, I think that all of the guys on this forum are in the same boat as us. :-/ I would hazard a quess that most women don't understand women either!

I think, ultimately, that it is better and far simpler to be a man. All I need is food, drink, a warm bed, a computer and a stack of interesting magazines and books. Everything else is gravy. So, when I get home and my wife and kids are still there, I am grateful. I don't need emotional support or companionship, as I am very introspective. But, I do enjoy the interaction that I receive from my family. They amuse me, and I like to laugh.

Ultimately, my fellow men, you will find companionship with someone. The person may not be who you really want, but she/he will probably be who you need. So, take heart. Life sucks, but not all the time!