Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

How the Shell did I get to Thailand?

Thread: How the Shell did I get to Thailand?

How the Shell did I get to Thailand?

Okay someone played a cruel trick on me. I woke up and I was in Bangkok. Not too bad a place but.... Hot as &ell.

At least they spoke english pretty good. I then went on a little trip to a small town of Suratthani. Yes this is where I am accessing the web from I have a little prepaid card and sitting in the lobby of the hotel. Speaking of the hotel I have stayed at worse but not by much. Today I ventured out for lunch that was a trip in itself. I ordered Curry Beef and man oh man I hope I don't get the runs. Hot was not the word for this stuff. Much different than salsa or peppers it is a combination of spices that had me sweating in seconds. Very good.

Why am I writing this? Good question probably because I miss my system and miss linux and miss the USA. Did you know that English is not the language of Thailand? Especially here in Suratthani. Try to order a lunch sometime if you ever venture here. Oh well just another firm implantation that the United States does not rule the world contrary to our beliefs.

The local Fish Wrap (News paper for you non-Jim Romers)
    Quoted the Al queda as saying the US needs to put on their seatbelts for something even bigger than Sept 11th. Perhaps I should mail a copy to the White House so they can lose it again.....

More later when I get back to earth. The folks here are real friendly and the massage's are great.

I did not know my body bent in those positions : ) ;D

Mentor

Re: How the Shell did I get to Thailand?

How long are you in Thailand for? I have spent time in China and I found it a really nice place, but it wasn't at all a tourist destination where I was. I wish I could be in your place. I love asian food, and I mean the real stuff that is made the proper way, not crappy westernised asian food. Have a good time for the rest of your holiday.
    CP

8) Thai Chicks 8)

8) Thai Chicks 8)
    Love you would have been in heaven last night at this official dinner one guy brought two Thai girls one his girlfriend one not. He obviously has defective Eyesight as he chose the wrong one the one I would have chose had well large lifevest permanently attached. Great light skin well that is another story for another forum.

Take Care I am going home soon!!!!

Ras

I have this thing for Asian chicks... they are small, cute and have long hair... I love it...

Massage you say... Ah that really hit the spot, my body is hurting like hell after all this TS BS..

Re:How the Shell did I get to Thailand?

So your telling us you just woke up there?

Good Guru

Re:How the Shell did I get to Thailand?

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=14;threadid=2197;start=0#36999 date=1023426435]
    So your telling us you just woke up there?
    [/quote]

Yup, an Alien abduction. Or was it a mafia hit? Drugged and left in a 'strange' palace ?

So many reports of this happening make me lose track.