Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

100% windows free - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100% windows free

Re: 100% windows free

I had enough parts to build a machine that is almost exactly up to par with my Win box.
    You gave your better hardware to Windows? I can understand the need for Windows but you, sir, have problems.

you, sir, have problems.
    HEY! some of us have jobs that involve doze!

HEY! some of us have jobs that involve doze!
    Like I said, I can understand using both. But Windows belongs on the slower hardware, not the faster hardware.

Good Guru

But Windows belongs on the slower hardware, not the faster hardware.
    Nope. I don't agree. Windows needs faster/better hardware to function the way Linux on slower/cheaper hardware does.

BUT I have AMD 700 with Red Hat 7.2 and Win2K on P233 with 128 MB. . If it won't run better than Linux, why need a faster/better hardware?? ;D

Nope. I don't agree. Windows needs faster/better hardware to function the way Linux on slower/cheaper hardware does.
    Who needs all this functionality from Windows anyway? We're Linux users. We're supposed to use Linux primarily. Windows is just for job or school-related crap. Well a few of us may just be beginning to use Linux and still rely on Windows a lot, but if you're a serious Linux user and have been using it for at least a month, Linux should be priority when it comes to hardware.

Who needs all this functionality from Windows anyway? We're Linux users. We're supposed to use Linux primarily. Windows is just for job or school-related crap. Well a few of us may just be beginning to use Linux and still rely on Windows a lot, but if you're a serious Linux user and have been using it for at least a month, Linux should be priority when it comes to hardware.
    Depends on the person and their needs. I certain use my best hardware for Linux and run 'Doze on my old banger box, but a die-hard gamer or an AutoCAD user or some such would feel differently.