Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Queen Elizabeth banishes Linux - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Queen Elizabeth banishes Linux

Re: Queen Elizabeth banishes Linux

the CD is crispier!

Stupid @$$ press (well ZDNet).

They switched hosting services because the one they were using closed up shop. The Queen wouldn't care if it was running on a toaster as long as it worked, and was secure.

Insecure Information Server gimme a break

--glenn

Just tried to play a waffle in my cdrom. Sounded like shit. Hope that's what her bloody majesty gets, too. 8)

Just tried to play a waffle in my cdrom. Sounded like shit.
    Really? You must have an older CD-ROM drive then. Newer ones have full support for WAF (Waffle Audio Format). They sound awesome on my computer! ;D

You mean those royal people haven't died off yet? I wish I could get money to sit on my ass all day.
    I bet they do too