Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Queen Elizabeth banishes Linux
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queen Elizabeth banishes Linux

Mentor

Queen Elizabeth banishes Linux

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/ne...pt=zdnn_nbs_hl

Could someone hack into their site and prove to them what a bad decision they made? ;D

Re: Queen Elizabeth banishes Linux

cloverm, you have violated the DMCA in your propghanda speech. Come with us. You have the right ot remain in jail....

:P

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/ne...pt=zdnn_nbs_hl

Could someone hack into their site and prove to them what a bad decision they made? *;D
    OK, but I prefer the more subtle approch. I shall mearly bring up the topic of Linus and his wonderful OS, the next time I am having tea with Her Majesty, she usually listens to me * ;D

Good Guru

Well they will know soon when the new worm or virus shows up. Whitehouse is going the direction of Linux and Brits are going back words. ;D.

And they said the severing of a cable contributed to the site crashing ... : .. Site crash == disconnected servers ?? :

You mean those royal people haven't died off yet? I wish I could get money to sit on my ass all day.

And they said the severing of a cable contributed to the site crashing ... : .. Site crash == disconnected servers ?? :
    IIS probably hung (and the whole OS with it) when it suddenly stopped getting packets, and all it's connections were forced to time out all at once...

But seriously, I think the reporter is just confusing the idea of the computer crashing with the idea of the computer simply not being accessible...

Stability and reliability just doesn't matter to some people.

God Bless The Queen!!

To hell with the Queen's new web server!!

'Er bloomin' majesty wouldn't know a CD from a waffle iron. Her Communications Minister of the Telly & Other Media of Reaching Out handles all that stuff, and they're just as buyable as the bleep-heads we hire here. 8)

'Er bloomin' majesty wouldn't know a CD from a waffle iron.
    There's a difference? ;D